Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 26, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM VENICE-VENEZIA ITALY

A few years ago, Sonya and Andrew toured several European countries. At each stop, they sent postcards to family members.

While in Venice, they sent this card to Sonya's Nana and Grandpa Park.

Dated 06/07/07- July 7, 2007. It reads- " Ciao Nana and Grandpa! We had a wonderful 2 day stay in beautiful Venice- one of our favourite cities so far. Visited San Marco Square, did some shopping then ended the day with a Gondola Ride through the canals. We have lots of pictures to share! Hope all is well. Lots of love from Italy. Sonya and Andrew"

Grandparents always appreciate hearing from their grandchildren. A postcard is an easy quick way to keep in touch!

A good friend of mine was born near Venice and often describes the beauty of the area. I guess I have another place to see on my bucket list!

If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.

1 comment:

  1. ... your bucket list keeps getting longer and longer ... maybe you should post it here?

    ReplyDelete