Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HEART TO HEART


Helps us to express our feelings. With February full of heart discussion for a healthy heart- that muscle that keeps us going- why not talk to you from the bottom of my heart. It is always endearing to receive a heart shaped valentine, chocolates or candies. Even if I try to have an open mind about things, you can call me a bleeding heart if you want. If you eat to your heart's content be careful you don't get heartburn. Listen to the signs for a heart attack! Don't want any heart surgery! Artichoke hearts are good appetizers. Do you know any heartless creeps that gave a friend a broken heart? If you have lost a loved one, you have my heartfelt condolences. I know many people that have hearts of gold. Have you ever had a boss with a heart of stone? What about those romantic getaways with a heart shaped tub! Just work hard and put your heart into it! Some people are real heart breakers. What about our little Canadian- Justin Beiber- what a heartthrob for young girls! A baby in the womb is soothed by the Mommy's heartbeat! It is heart warming to know that being heart month that any heartache you may have will be resolved by having a good home. We all know home is where the heart is! Adolph is here laughing at me with a hearty laugh. Do you love someone wholeheartedly?

1 comment: