Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TO THOSE CHILEAN MINERS

I take a pause in my regular blogging to say Yeah to the rescue efforts in Chile. What a feel good story especially when there have been mining disasters in our country-Canada. There were some Canadian connections to the rescue efforts from two firms from Calgary. I am sure it has been an international effort. To see families reunited, is universal. The long awaited hello, hug and kiss- very touching. Then there is the analysising- there will be PTSD-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, psychological issues etc. The important point and only one is the men are alive and able to live. If it comes with some baggage so be it. Were you watching the rescue unfold? Do you feel good about the story? I had some tears in my eyes and joy in my heart- how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment