Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 28, 2010

OBSERVE THE SIGNS


We all have many signs in our lives that we need to pay attention to them all. Health wise- we may have signs things are wrong. Not sleeping well, palpitations too often, change in bodily functions. Our out of control credit card spending- when it is not Christmas! People avoiding us at work- is there something wrong with this picture! Especially when there is restructuring and there may be layoffs! Have you ever been in a position that you notice signs in your life that something is coming? Sometimes superstitious people may say it is a sign! Some cultures and even in Cape Breton believe if a bird poops on your head it is a sign of good fortune! Do you believe in signs that point the way in your life? Or are you too pragmatic? When we drive we must follow the signs, but in daily living what do you think? Halloween is around the corner, are the signs of the season playing with us?

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many people who have been 'bombed' by a bird consider themselves lucky? It seems every time I wash my car during the summer, a bird uses it for target practice. Should I consider myself lucky there, too? I suppose it's better the bird chose the car rather than me after my morning shower. Maybe, I am lucky?

    ReplyDelete