Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THAT TODDLER YEAR

The sweet baby evolves into a busy, busy toddler. Walking with that sway from side to side, as balance is a new experience. Into everything, exploring, touching, grabbing, and finding the unsafe item in the environment faster than one can think about. The language development between 12 months and 24 months amazes me. From pointing and one word to 2- 3 word sentences and before long even correct verb tenses. My grandchildren's development has been such a reminder of the joy of experiencing the world from a fresh perspective. Do you have a toddler in your life? What do you enjoy the most? For me it has been the pleasure of being part of my little people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment