Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 4, 2010

A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY

Sometimes a drive not far from home can bring small pleasures. Yesterday, I wanted to photograph a bridge to nowhere west of Woodbridge, Ontario. Finding the bridge, decided to take a different route home and ventured into the small town of Kleinberg- a trendy place with cute stores, crafts, little restaurants, people from the city and nearby walk around on a Saturday/Sunday and can be pretentious or cool. I photographed the street- early morning with no one there. Enjoying the Fall colours along the route back home, snapped more photos. Have you ever taken a drive and just enjoyed the view, stopping to enjoy the common, everyday things?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more about a short drive in the country being pleasurable. Hardly a week goes by that I don't do just that. And, every time, I see something interesting, thought-provoking, or inspiring.

    ReplyDelete