Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 5, 2010

WEDDINGS


I love weddings. There is such a romantic feel that two people decide to love each other and be together. It takes courage to commit to a relationship. Every wedding takes so much time to plan, the details, the dress, the seating arrangements, who to invite, the speeches, the cake, the food, the drinking. Looking around the room at a wedding there is a jovial feel. Many people have met their future spouse at a wedding.So many pictures. There are the photographer's official ones but the friends, the relatives with the endless cameras and pictures click away capturing many different moments. The family group shots. Can I take a picture of the bride and groom? Can I have a picture with you? I love taking pictures at weddings as I try to look for those moments others miss. It is a wonderful time for family members to be together. The people that come from a distance to be there. My favourite pictures of my daughters' weddings are those family group shots. Have you been to a wedding lately? Do you love to take photographs? Do you let others take your picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment