Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, August 29, 2018

BUTTERFLIES IN A CANADIAN GARDEN

A wild garden attracts many different natural beings. Butterflies are one. I captured this one.
There was another one mostly black that I did not get a photo.
I love this photo. However, who know what kind of butterfly is getting nectar from one of my purple flowers.
My Monarch ones that visit. I have the Milk Weed plant for them.
Of course there have been little white butterflies fleeting around in the front and the back. I am still trying to get their picture. The life of a photographer is not easy. Nature does not always cooperative.
#butterflies#monarchbutterfly#whitebutterflie#butterfliesarepretty#backyardgardenbringsnaturetohome#tryingtotakepicturesofbutterfliews#photograpyisfun

No comments:

Post a Comment