Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 20, 2018

THE END OF SUMMER IS IN THE AIR

This time of year the birds start to flock, some trees start to turn colour and there is a feeling in the air that the summer months are starting to end. Yes I know the first day of Fall is September 21st but most of us really identify summer with July and August. I do not like summer coming to an end. The heatwaves were brutal for my husband but I like the heat. I like being outside in a shady spot and reading or napping. I like the feel of slowing down for awhile. Fall makes us gear up again. Get busy. Get going. For good health and well being it is important to slow down and if no roses at least to tend to your energy. So how do you feel about summer coming to an end??
#summermonths#summercomingtoanend#slowingdowntheenergy#takeeachdayandmakeitgood#whatdoyoudotorelax

No comments:

Post a Comment