Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, August 2, 2018

21 DAYS TO BREAK A HABIT OR DEVELOP A NEW ONE

Transitions and change brings a desire to change a habit. Actually a few habits. One of my goals is to try to stop making piles that need to be reviewed at a future date. To keep, review, discard, organize as I acquire them. Since I am home and not at work, the extra time to do that little extra in the moment is wonderful. Before I can get to the new habit though important to continue to declutter, discard and organize. My computer area is still a work in progress. Difficult because I still need to blog, check emails, write, well you get the picture. I actually do not stay in the computer area for hours at a time. Summer time and the outdoors calls. However, rainy days help to get stuff done inside. So reflecting on habits and trying to develop new ones that are positive. Are there some habits you want to break? Are you trying to change your ways? Are you trying to incorporate some new habits in your life? Share your ideas with me.
#newhabits#breakingoldhabits#startinglifeagainwithnewhabits#takes21daystobreakanoldhabit#futureofgoodhabitslookinggood#transitionsandchangebringsnewhabits

No comments:

Post a Comment