Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, August 8, 2018

BIG VILLAGE AT QUILTS AT THE CREEK

Quilts at the Creek has become an annual event for me. Wonderful quilts by creative artists everywhere throughout the Village.  Sometimes there is an opportunity to find some interesting items.
I bought this beautiful bracelet as well as a few more. They were made by Liz featured in the picture at the Vendors Market at the Creek. As can be seen in the picture, beautiful baskets too.
They use articles I.e. the bead made from people in Ghana, Africa. The business is located in Toronto.
Their whole story can be found on their website.
www.bigvillage.ca.
Big Village
Liz was very informative and fun. She knew her product well. Around for 10 years, they sell jewelry, baskets and offer workshops.
I love buying creative items especially ones with a story. I may check out their Toronto location at some point as well.
#bigvillage#jewelry#ghanaafrica#quiltsbythecreek#prettybracelets#supportingcrafters#buylocal


No comments:

Post a Comment