Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, August 10, 2018

SOME DAYS JUST GET AWAY FROM YOU

So today was one of those days where not as much was accomplished. Started with an early trip to the Lab for some routine bloodwork and ECG. Yesterday, first dose of my shingle shot that has been a real pain in my arm. So my energy is a little off. Needed a nap in the morning and afternoon. Managed to do some simple household tasks and make dinner but feel that it was a real lazy summer day. How about you? Do you have days that get away from you?
#lazysummerday#lowenergy#routinetestsarenecessary#twonaps#sometimesaquietdayis needed

No comments:

Post a Comment