Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 27, 2018

WEEK 3 OF RETIREMENT

A transition that is slowly evolving. Some appointments out of the way. More organizing and purging. But sharing is even better. Some time with the grandchildren that has been fun. Baby hats and stuff on my craft agenda. Can take them anywhere so easy to have my hands busy. Finished book number 4 for my summer reading. Two outings planned so will report back once they are done. Yes getting through the various heat waves and managing to get a little colour. A breakthrough on one of my genealogy brick walls. Exciting to have some new ancestor pictures. Husband holding his own so able to have some time with him too. Will be contacting some friends and relatives as they are on my to do list. Now to revise my bucket list. Some many lists and so little time. Just kidding. Retirement gives lots of time to get stuff done!
#retirement#week3ofretirement#gettingstuffdone#organizingandpurging#yeahfuntoworkonmyownstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment