Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, July 11, 2018

REFLECTIONS ON RETIREMENT

Right now it feels like a vacation. Since I have 20 vacation days to be paid in the next two pay periods, the pensions do not start until August.so not a fixed income yet but coming.
I do feel calmer already. No need to set the alarm. No need to report to a boss. No swiping my badge.
Up between 5 and 530 am so time to get washed, dressed then go for a power walk and finish by 615 am. Regrouping. Cleaning clutter corners. Reading. Being with my husband. Little quick errands in my car. A little surreal. I need a catchy title for some retirement ideas like starting a facebook group. Along with this blog, more writing- to prevail. Since it is the summer, trying to be in the summer mode and just enjoy. Looking forward to some outings with the grandchildren.
#retirementishere#retiringinthesummer#notafixedincomeyet#routinehaschanged#quickerrandsinmycare#regrouping#cleaningcluttercornerstobeginagoodorganizedretirement#upbrightandearlyeveryday#

No comments:

Post a Comment