Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 31, 2018

SUMMER-A TIME TO READ

For most of my life the summer time has always been a time to pick up a book or two. Southern holidays always included some beach reading. So for the last few years, it has been a goal to read 10 books over the summer. Why? So I actually sit down and enjoy the summer. Relax. Feel the wind in my face. Listen to the birds. So July has been good. 5 books read and 5 to go in August. I try to read 5 fiction but include some perusing of non-fiction. So a history issue has become an added interest- the campaign in Norway during World War Two. I bought an atlas of Special Operations in World War Two. There are other books to find as well for that issue.I will be writing at a future date the particular issue. Books are a best friend. So find time to read and enjoy. So what books are you reading this summer! You can share in my comments anytime.
#summerreading#books#summerbooks#fiction#non-fiction#summertimeatimetoread#lovereading#readingismybestfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment