Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 5, 2018

JULY THOUGHTS ABOUT IT ALL

Heat. Retirement. Family struggles. Lots to think about.
Cooking more. Maybe time to purge in the house. Call one of those Junk company to take some big stuff away.
Sit by interesting sculptures in parks.
Enjoying seeing wild flowers in the garden.

Finding documentaries and items with my favourite animal.
Revisiting quilting so my life can be pieced together
Family, friends, fun, photography, day trips. July with my many thoughts.
#July#thoughtsaboutlife#quilts#elephant#trips#retirement#gardenanditsflowers#what'snext#howtogetthrougheachday

2 comments:

  1. Of course. Planning to make some small projects. There is a major quilt show at Black Creek the end of July. Quilts are happening year round.

    ReplyDelete