Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 31, 2018

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS #8

We are told to put information online as we go. Not to wait to gather all the information to write a 500 page family book. Well good advice. When I wrote about my great-grandmother Elizabeth Anne Frost, I had a few reads. Then a comment from a second cousin with so many answers and solved my brick wall. What had happened to Elizabeth's father and the rest of the family. So not in this post but will organize the information he shared and write it up for another post. It has given me hope to write about two other brick walls in genealogy on my blog. Like it is often said, it pays to advertise. My second big moment is how much I can purge from the Frost family binder. Useless frost information that does not apply to our family. My children will thank me. However, as I purged copious pages of microfische pages, the realization of the amount of work and yes money that has been spent over the last 34 years. Glad as a new retiree I am not starting out in the family search pursuit.
#Frostfamily#secondcousin#newinformation#genealogycostsmoneyandtime#itpaystoadvertise#familybinderpurging

No comments:

Post a Comment