Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, July 15, 2018

MID JULY ALREADY- OH THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

Summer months come slowly and then start to pass too quickly. So much to do and see in all communities. Mine is enjoying the free Jazz concerts Tuesday night at the Richmond Hill theatre plaza. Local parks have some activities too for the kids and big kids. Just being outside and enjoying a drink at a patio, your own patio or a friend's place. Time to read! Time to slow down and feel the joy of summer time. Even if it is too hot for many!!
#summertimeandthelivingiseasy#acoolpatiodrink#readinginthesummertime#midJuly#enjoyingallthatsummerbrings#jazzintheplaza

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read you're enjoying your summer. Us, too! I'm exploring projectgutenberg.org ... learning to find and download mysteries to my notebook so I can then read them on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete