Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 14, 2016

NANA SAYS SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS FROM SANTA

Children has many Christmas requests. They have their list for Santa and sometimes do forget what they want from Mom and Dad. One little granddaughter of mine just wants dresses- she's three and easy to please. The older children have some electronics on their lists. So one grandson asked what do you want Nana from Santa. I thought for a moment and basically told him just to be with my family and all my precious grandchildren is what I want. The smile on his face said it all. Children need to hear how much they are loved. How much being a part of a family is important. Creating those happy moments and messages can come many opportunities for good mental and emotional health for all. I want to be remembered as the grandparent who let not only my grandchildren but my children and friends know they are loved. So have you told someone today you love them? Santa would be happy!

1 comment: