Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, December 30, 2016

DECEMBER-THE FESTIVE MONTH

As Christmas winds down with leftovers finished and the house starting to be undecorated, the excitement for New Year's celebrations gears up. For many finding the perfect party and dress, for others a quiet dinner at home with friends and family or for some grandparents babysitting a couple of grandchildren. Reflecting on the year and all its ups and downs bring gratitude and blessings. Some of my posts reflect my feelings or those of others around me. My work brings all the good, bad and ugly of humankind. Being able to support those individuals in their time of need makes the job meaningful but also stressful. Being on my game and putting on my game face means there must be down times. Times when I can have quiet meaningful activities. So a festive season like Christmas brings all the fun and enjoyment to create a balanced life. Christmas is my favourite time of year then comes summer as second. So how to embrace all the months in between is the way to go. The hoopla of the Christmas season keeps everyone busy with a common goal and of course lots of eating. So new projects in the New Year and finishing old projects. Connecting with family and our genealogical roots. Writing, photography, exercise-slow no marathons! How was your December? Are you sad it is over? Are you looking forward to the New Year?

                                                            Start with a favourite punch!

2 comments:

  1. ★*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`Happy 2017, a year full of happiness ...from Roy and Margaret ...!!!

    ReplyDelete