Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 29, 2016

I AM STILL STANDING-LIFE WON'T GET ME DOWN

There are days where everyone feels that their burdens are just too difficult to take. A little trick is to stand up and look at your feet. Then stand tall- hard for me as a short person- but stand tall. Look around you! Then simply say- I am still standing. Then have the courage to put one foot in front of the other and start your day. No matter how small the goal for the day- do something. Empty the dishwasher, go for a walk, read the newspaper, clear your email box- do something. Remember you were given this day so do something with it. If you are really down and feeling depressed, call a friend and get some help. But remember to say- I am still standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment