Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 18, 2016

ROBIN RED BREAST CHIRPS SPRING IS HERE

Along with spring bulbs popping up in the garden, the chirping Robin is a sure sign of Spring. On my walks to work saw one the other day then 3 yesterday. Getting the paper in the dark this morning, one was singing the robin song. Nature is so methodical. The Robins leave in the Fall and know to return in the Spring. Time to watch out for other song birds return! And songs they have to sing! Do you have pretty little song birds in your area! I wish I had a picture to show everyone. Lots of flower pictures in my stash but no birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment