Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 13, 2016

DAY LIGHT SAVINGS-SPRING AHEAD

Having more light at the end of the day is wonderful Having to awaken an hour earlier, not so much. The adjustment for everyone is considerable. I find it takes me more than a week to adjust adequately. March is rather early to change the clocks. It used to be mid-April but a few years ago someone thought it would help with electricity and farmers and whatever! Twice a year- we adjust! Perhaps it is an age thing! Just not as easy to change the internal clock! With the extra hour to get the activities of my day done, I was able to post a last minute item on my blog before heading off to bed to curl up in the book I am reading. Cell phone charging, laundry done, house vacuumed- ready for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment