Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 15, 2013

FACING YOUR FEARS

Fear can creep up and immobilize a person. Running may seem easy but the fear will chase you. Tackle your most difficult task first- the one you fear the most. With it out of the way, there is room to begin the enjoy the rest of your activities. Heights, public speaking, the dentist and just meeting new people for shy people are some of the big fears. Find ways to challenge your personal fears. Analyse where the fear may have originated. Fear comes from anxiety so there may have been an event big or small in your life accounting for it. What makes you afraid? Do you avoid those situations?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what made me first hate going to the dentist but I know that they lie when they say 'this won't hurt'!

    ReplyDelete