Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 15, 2013

A PROJECT WITH A DEADLINE

Do you ever notice a project gets completed faster with a deadline? I make crafts all the time. I like a stash of knitted and crocheted products for various reasons and events. However, if there is an event or a person in mind my hands move so much quicker. A dinner party gets more cleaning done in the same timeframe as routine cleaning. More baby blankets are designed and made with people in mind. The photos taken at personal gatherings are printed and scrapbooked in a timely fashion.  I need a deadline for my writing projects that are tackled slowly. They are getting done but not with the speed preferred. Give me a deadline, someone!

1 comment:

  1. A deadline suggests a battle against time. It also suggests panic or rushing. A turtle only gets ahead when it sticks its neck out and runs like hell.

    ReplyDelete