Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 10, 2013

A CLOSE CALL

I was almost hit by a car on my walk home Friday night. It rather unnerved me! How vulnerable we all can be! I pay attention to traffic and cars. More than half of all drivers do not yield to pedestrians. I know because I see the non-yielding ones every day. Why was that young man in such a hurry to cut me off in my crosswalk on my walk light? He did not seem to care when I had to jump back and do a little dance to save my life! Honestly, I almost started crying when I reached the other side. Did I thank the Lord to be alive! You bet!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you didn't get his licence number and report him. I'm glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete