Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LOSING A LOVED ONE

There are many stages in life- a time to live and a time to die as the Bible tells us. The painful process of losing a loved one happens to us all. Here's to those who are going through a difficult time. The anticipatory grief stage is very draining. Are you experiencing such an experience right now? Reach out and embrace your family.

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for something to happen seems invariably harder than when it actually happens. It may seem to be a frivolous comparison but I dread the days just before a trip, especially if it involves flying. But, once I'm on my way, that fear and worry dissolves. I begin to relax and let everything happen. And, everything usually is fine. Later, I tend to remember only the good parts of the trip. It always helps, during the lead-up, to have someone by your side. Someone who loves you and who is understanding and helpful.

    ReplyDelete