Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 9, 2011

HEADING INTO THE UNKNOWN

The unknown is difficult to take. We all want clear answers but life is not always so easy. Staying patient with the unknown takes courage. To be able to say- I don't know when an answer is being desired can be frustrating. I am facing an unknown. I have gone with my instinct of what needs to be done! Will it be right?
Only time will tell. Are you facing the unknown today? Take courage and follow your heart!

2 comments:

  1. ... if we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking ... Buddhist saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Keep doing what you are doing. You are creating your own little brand of magic. You are inspiring others. How? By trusting your own feelings and instincts."

    ReplyDelete