Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BUSY HANDS PREVENT IDLE MINDS

Being busy can be very therapeutic when going through a hard time. Maintaining order by accomplishing small tasks, keeps us grounded. The simple task of folding laundry or cleaning a counter or watering the plants allows us to move forward in our distress. Sitting and idly doing nothing may be needed sometimes, but doing something gives the sense of keeping order and control in our lives. Are you distressed now? Do you need to find some order and control in your life? Busy hands helps us to expend some energy- like the boiling kettle, we all need to release some steam!

1 comment:

  1. ... at least now I know why I have an idle mind. My hands aren't very busy.

    ReplyDelete