Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, September 24, 2011

FALL IS HERE

And so is Fall cleaning- the house, the garden, the clothes closet, the garage. Cleaning, sorting, discarding, decluttering, organizing brings a renewed order to our lives. Of course all these activities do not need to be done in one day but over the season. Reviewing what is important in our lives periodically helps us to focus on our priorities. Personally, I like to keep my photos up to date- scrapbooking, copies to family members, weeding old pictures that are irrelevant in my life. I completed my summer scrapbook to be able to enjoy and share with family. The clothes closet gets a cleaning twice yearly. Fall also brings the beautiful colours so a country drive is a pleasurable reward for any hard work. What do you do in the Fall? Is it a time of renewel for you? For those of us in middle age, it is the Fall of our lives- a time to reap the benefits of our achievements. Or a time to continue to follow some dreams and passions?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I must do all the things you've mentioned. But, I've lost my Everyready bunny ...

    ReplyDelete