Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 25, 2011

TIME TO STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS

Easter Monday brings a time to clean up, enjoy the memories of a good Easter weekend. Received several bundles of flowers from the girls so am enjoying the wonderful fragrance in the house. Took the day as a vacation day for myself to organize for the weeks ahead and to have a sleepover with my granddaughter, Sophia. Lots of leftovers so no need for cooking. Reflecting on the blessings in my life. Are you taking some time to count your blessings? Do you find the holidays so busy, they may not be enjoyed? Maybe it is good for us to feel tired. It makes us stop the running around and to relax because we are too exhausted to keep running! Enjoy you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment