Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, April 30, 2011

LAST DAY OF APRIL-THE GARDEN IS BLOOMING

A cool April but the bulbs in the garden have been blooming in regular fashion. The buds are on the trees and soon it will be green everywhere. Pruning, raking and general garden cleanup is well underway. I love my garden. But the best thing I love is to see the colours slowly evolving. Especially love the tulips! And the sound of the birds!What do you love about your garden? Do you have songbirds in your garden? Do you enjoy them? What other wildlife visit you? I have squirrels and a racoon periodically!

1 comment:

  1. Looking outmy windows at flower beds, I see small spring blooms everywhere, too. Happiness is ...

    ReplyDelete