Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 11, 2011

EAT YOUR BROCCOLI!

We know eating green vegetables is a must for healthy living. They are free vegetables especially for anyone with diabetes. Adding lots of vegetables to daily eating has become a major part of our lives. Adolph can eat a dish of green beans for breakfast. I find myself at the Supermarket looking for anything green before I buy other items. But why is it that hours after eating, there could be room for some unhealthy foods? Taste good but not always filling! I guess we really need to have a chocolate chip cookie made with broccoli- then we could enjoy the best of both worlds. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Good photo. Hmmm ... green beans for breakfast? I don't think so. Maybe hummus on toast. There always seems to be room for ice cream, a cookie, or some other thing we like that isn't very healthy. Moderation is the key!

    ReplyDelete