Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 28, 2021

CELEBRATIONS BRING MIXED EMOTIONS-HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 A birthday celebration today for a daughter. 

Lots of pictures to post. Cake to eat.



Food.

A happy day.

A day remembering who is not with us to celebrate.

When I look at pictures of my children, I remember their birth, their childhoods, their weddings, babies born.

I remember sharing those times with Adolph. For him not to be here today celebrating with us is bittersweet. Sweet that we had him for so many celebrations. Bitter because he is not here to celebrate more.

Even when he was ill and could not go to the kids' homes, they brought the party to him. 

So the good memories with the pictures to remind us of the good times actually keep the memories sweet!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter and joy to her family!

#birthdaycelebrations#rememberingthegoodtimes#missingthosenotwithusanymore#bittersweetmemories#keepingthecelebrationsreal#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment