Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, November 24, 2021

NANA HAS THE THIRD DOSE OR SOME CALL IT A BOOSTER

 Received my third shot today. Or some say a booster.

I am a great believer in vaccines.

I have my shingles shot, pneumonia shots and annual flu shot.

If I keep myself as safe as I can, I help to keep my family, friends and community as safe as I can.

Wear my mask.



Have always washed my hands. 

Stay away from sick people. Otherwise keep your germs to yourself.

Like most Canadians tired of all the debate and hoopla given to the small minority protesting about masks and vaccines.

I am glad my family is sensible and doing what they can to be well. 

Like I said many times- I had a polio vaccine at age 5 and for the last 67 years no polio!!

How about you? Are you tired of all the hoopla from the minority?

#vaccineswork#gladtodomyparttokeepmyselfwell#washyourhands#wearamask#keeptoyourowncompany#getyourflushot#bewiseimmunize#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment