Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 1, 2021

NOVEMBER IS HERE! A MONTH OF FUN AND WORK

 Two birthdays coming up.

Christmas preparations.

Finishing projects. Starting some new ones.

Looking for community events to enjoy safely.

Will there be community bazaars?

How about concerts?

I know one town is having an outdoor parade. Yeah!!

Time for more activities outside. It is safer outside to do with COVID!!

I am still limiting my contacts as we are not out of the woods yet.

So onward November!!

#november#novemberactivities#havingfuninnovember#finishingprojects#beingavailableforgrandchildren#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment