Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 21, 2021

ONE TREE DOWN ONE TO GO

 Since I have enough Christmas tree decorations for several trees, I started to do two artificial trees  a couple of years ago.

So the LR/hallway tree is done.

Now for the bigger Family Room tree.

I love the lights on both trees. Make the house festive.

I have stopped putting every Christmas item I own out for display.

So the trees keep the house festive without over the top effort.

How are your Christmas preparations going?

#christmastrees#twotreesarefestive#decoratingthehouse#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#howareyourchristmasplansgoing

No comments:

Post a Comment