Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 15, 2021

CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS ARE UNDERWAY

 Some shopping and wrapping are done.

Of course most of the kids want money or gift cards so I try to get a few presents to wrap.

Only two out of town parcels and they are almost ready.

Pulling out big Christ decorations as I just do not feel like putting our every little item I have this year.

I will not be doing the letters to the Troops but will send an email in a week or two.

No family Christmas newsletter. I will write something in some cards but not all.

With no Christmas parties and bazaars and community events there are little social events to attend.

So phone calls and connections in other ways. 

Of course my immediate family will be visiting and I will go to them.


So to decorating and baking and cleaning come all!

And to all a good Christmas preparations!!

#chirstmaspreparations#gettingtotheseason'sdemands#shoppingforChristmas#wrappingforChristmas#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro 

No comments:

Post a Comment