Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 30, 2021

SNOWMEN ARE FUN DECORATIONS OR SHOULD IT BE SNOWPERSONS


 Building a snowman.

Decorating with snowmen can be fun.

I guess now we should call them snowpersons.

One of my granddaughter's favourite movies was Frosty the Snowman! I think we watched it a 1000 times. Even in the summer.

We had a Christmas quiz at work one time. Many questions were about the movie. Of course I had all the answers.

What do you like about snowmen??

#snowmen#snowpersons#decoratingwithsnowmen#havingfunwithsnowitems#frostythesnowman#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment