Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, November 17, 2021

WELL HOW ARE YOU? I AM WELL ENOUGH!

 Dealing with life's ups and downs we are often asked - how are you?

People usually expect- well thank you, great, everything is good, okay!

Well you know.

But sometimes we are not okay. And it is okay not to be okay!

Sometimes we feel like crap! And it is okay to feel like crap.

Saw something recently that said in this modern world where everything should be positive, okay not to view everything as positive.

So my answer most days now, is I am well enough. A little vague but it says it all.

Being a widow means everyone wants me to be great. To be doing okay. To be enjoying life.

Why?

It makes them feel better. They do not have to reach out because I am great.

But I am not great. Busy. Have wonderful family. Routines. Purpose in my day. I smile at a positive story. I laugh sometimes at something that is funny.

So my answer again is I am well enough! Take it from my answer what you want!!!

So are you well enough ?

#wellenough#notgreat#okaynotobeokay#youcanfeellikecrapifyouwantto#howareyoutoday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment