Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 6, 2020

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND 2020

 Usually the end of the EX and the roar of the Air Show jets flying throughout the GTA. Due to COVID-19 cancelled. There was some virtual stuff but too much virtual has become redundant. I would rather break my neck trying to see the planes live.

So how to enjoy this real end of summer and start of the staggered beginning of school.

Well Labour is a good word. Doing some decluttering, organizing and planning of activities.

The community groups need some work done by me.

My genealogy which is ongoing. To continue with those immediate stories. Uploading pictures for the stories.

Oh the jungle of a garden looms and beacons me to tidy it up. A necessary but boring job. I like looking at the garden, not working in it. But did buy a pack of 20 yard waste bags to inspire me.

Trying to be outside as much as possible. Even a restaurant  patio lunch on a windy, cool day with a daughter Friday. Too soon to try indoor dining.

So how is your labour day weekend going! More of the same or something exciting.

#labourdayweekend#doingsomelabour#tryingtoenjoytheendofsummer#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment