Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 27, 2020

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS- GETTING BACK TO WRITING THOSE STORIES

 Reviewing so much of my research, it is now time to continue writing the stories.

I will reconnect with people who have contributed to my family knowledge. 

One area is my husband's Italian roots.

A wonderful place is the Cassino Group Facebook page. I have posted many pictures there as well as short stories.

I have found some birth, marriage and other pictures too for my use.

Many people who research post all their findings for others to use.

I was fortunate when I started researching in 1984 to have a mother-in-law Concetta Maturndola Di Mambro provide all Adolph's line to all his great-grandparents. Now with research in that group I am going to start to go back further. I do have some of his lines from current Italian second cousins who are researching. 

Of course digital and weeding duplicate paper copies of information is an onging process.





Photos from World War Two of Cassino.

#genealogy#writingthefamilystories#concettamatrundoladimambro#CassinoGroupFacebookpage#reflcetivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment