Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 13, 2020

FALL AND CLEANUP AND COVID-19

 Trying to stay focused with all the Fall activities.

So cleaned up my back porch veggie pots and it does look cleaner and better. Will put all the odds and ends away in the garage when I am ready to tackle the garage. I like to make room for my car over the winter months.

Kids back to school in most of my kinship families. So am watching closely how the month unfolds for them.

COVID numbers are up so must not let my guard down. I still try to limit the number of social outings to my family group.


A nice pot of yellow Mums on my front table. Bring on Fall.

#fall#kidsbacktoschool#COVID19woescontinue#cleaningupthegardenareasinmylife#cleaneduptheveggiepots#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment