Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 30, 2020

ORANGE SHIRT DAY

 Wearing an orange shirt is easy. 

Studying and learning about the need for Reconciliation is a different journey.

The National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation is a good place to find ways to connect with the issues.

Meanwhile I am wearing my orange shirt in remembrance of the Aboriginal child that could not wear it to her Residential School.

Due to COVID-19 isolation, no one will see me wearing it. But I know I am.

#orangeshirtday#truthandreconcilation#honouringthosechildren#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#everychildmatters

No comments:

Post a Comment