Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 30, 2020

FALL IN FULL COLOUR IN ONTARIO

 The trees turning the array of colours each year is one of nature's gifts.

Not in the mood to drive around taking photos I thought I would share some from other years.

Each leaf has a story to tell.
My little sunflowers.



Scenes close to home.
Sunflower- the flower of hope. It turns to the sun. It adapts and changes.

Bulrushes.


Can't have enough pumpkin pictures.
Late bloom asters that help the bees.

Orange.

The strength of the oak.
Local farm and barn.

Fun with pumpkins.
My favourite laneway picture.

#fallimages#takingfallpicturesthroughtheyears#sunflowers#pumpkins#ontariohassomanybeautifulimages#seeingthebeautyaroundus#takingtimetoseethebeauty#somanyfallimagesovertheyears#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#mapleleaves#oakleaves#asimpleleafhasatorytotell

No comments:

Post a Comment