Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, September 19, 2020

TIFF- I FINALLY COULD ATTEND- WELL SORT OF

 Online of course. I am attending TIFF- Toronto International Film Festival.

It has been on my bucket list. Hard to go downtown for evening movies. And with work then care needs could not go in the afternoons.

So this year with COVID-19 I have rented 4 films online. Supporting the cause of TIFF by spending close to $100.00.

Okay my little monitor screen is not like a real movie theatre. I do not get to meet the stars. Well see them. But I am supporting film in my own little way.

So far- the documentary on Pete Souza- the photographer for Reagan and Obama.

Beans- a Canadian production based on the OKA uprising.

Wolfwalkers- an Irish animated film.

Still to watch The Water Man.

There is still time to rent movies online. So go to the TIFF website and have a look.

#TIFF#TorontoInternationalFilmFestival#TIFFonline#Beans#petesouza#thewolfwalkers#irishfilm#canadianfilm#supportingTIFF#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment