Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A DREAM CATCHER IN THE WOODS


 Dream catchers are interesting. They can be as different as the people who have them.



This dream catcher is in my den. Adolph bought it years ago. It has the wolf. His name Adolph means Noble Wolf.

The first dream catcher is a painting by the Chef Zach at a tasting I attended with Sonya in South Bruce Pennisula.

Although a very Canadian or should I say Indigenous symbol, Adolph bought his dream catcher in a market in his hometown of Cassino Italy.

The whole symbolism of a dream catcher is fodder for another post sometime.

#dreamcatchers#noblewolf#indigenoussymbol#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#southbrucepennisulaontario

No comments:

Post a Comment