Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SEPTEMBER BEGAN WITH A PLAN

 What is the plan?

Well really to keep going. To keep doing. To cry a little. To laugh a little. I may cry more than a little though.

Finishing those craft projects. One afghan stitch blanket that has many pieces and squares to be sewn together is on the way. 

To work through clutter corners of the house. 

Even today some items to the Food Bank. If not using then give away for someone else.

An online course that will keep me busy for a few hours every week for 12 weeks. 

Connecting with my social groups and doing some work for them.

Tired of the same TV shows I think I will check out some of the new ones. And of course craft while I watch them.


Need to do more than just going around and around in life!!

And the daughters and families need my backup support so Nana will be to the rescue. I do have my police check done from a year ago so can even go to the school setting if needed.

To try to beat this COVID-19 thing. So eat well, exercise, vitamins and all Public Health protocols. If I stay well then I help those around me to stay well.

Keeping busy with purposeful activities.

So not an exciting plan but doable.

What is your plan? Organized or go with the flow?? 

We are all holding our breath that the kids back to school will be safe, strong and mentally good for all- students, parents, teachers and all the support staff available.

So September bring it on!! But not too cold too soon okay??

#September#Septemberplans#backtoschoolsafely#keepingbusy#cryalittle#laughalittle#finishingcraftprojects#workingthroughtheclutterinthehouse#keepingbusywithpurposefulactivities#beingbackupsupportformygirlsandgrandchildren#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment