Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 23, 2020

COVID-19-WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF

 We are always comparing to the Spanish Flu and the Second Wave.

Well we are at Fall and it seems the second wave is here and climbing.

Too much social interaction. Too many people not following the COVID-19 rules. 

Even some that are have come down with the Virus.

Trying to limit outside social engagements has become the norm for many of us.

My family bubble includes my grandchildren back at much needed school attendance. They already are better. So let's keep them at school.

I did attend one neighbour's outdoor birthday party when numbers of 25 were allowed. Cautiously. I wore my mask, physical distanced, practiced all my protocols.

And I worried a little. Now the time has passed since that party and no side effects.

I take my vitamins. Will be getting my flu shot.

So let's continue to encourage the morons to stop. Just stop. Let's get through this crisis together.

#covid19andthespanishflu#thesecondwaveandhowbadwillitbe#practicingpublichealthprotocols#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment