Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 29, 2019

MY WORD FOR 2020-PEACE

It started last year when my daughter had her word for the year.

So I was thinking what would be my word. Not much came to mind.

The word that came to mind was peace. Mental calm. Serenity.

I am at peace with what is happening in my life. I have found a way to accept it.

I want peace in the family. I want peace in the world.

Mostly I want peace in my soul.



I want to be around people who help me find this peace and I will reciprocate and give them peace back.

I want to avoid people and activities that are not peaceful. Don't call me put it in writing will be my mantra.

I want to write peacefully.

Peace.
#peace#peacefor2020#aroundpeoplethatbringpeace#mentalcalm#serenity#peaceinlife#peaceintheworld#peaceinthefamily#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment